Estate Planning and Real Estate

Real Estate Planning House and Contract

Whether you need:

    • a Will done quickly for a elderly relative;
    • a Power of Attorney;
    • a Living Will;
    • a Health Care Surrogate;
    • a HIPAA Release;
    • a Uniform Donor Card;
    • a Declaration of PreNeed Guardian;
    • a Revocable or Irrevocable Trust done to protect some assets;
    • a Quit Claim Deed (QCD) done to transfer the title of a property;
    • a Lady Bird Deed for a parent (Every parent needs this if you own a home);
    • a Bankruptcy;
    • a INC or LLC opened;
    • a EIN for your INC, LLC, or Trust;
    • a Probate;

contact Scanziani & Associates Law today.